Wednesday, October 28, 2009

he's so cute when he's clueless...

I have the most amazing boyfriend.  He's smart, funny, quick-witted (love that!), and HOT.  (and he smells good too)  Everyday I learn something new and amazing about this man. 

This weekend when J came over, I handed him a bag and told him, “take this home with you? It’s bathroom stuff I bought and I want to leave at your house” so he smiles, and says “cool”

The next day I talk to him and he says, “you know, I walked into your bathroom today (the guest bathroom) and it was really nice seeing your stuff in there”
I said, “what stuff?”
He said, “you know, the stuff you left and the stuff you gave me the other day… your face wash, your shampoo, the little pack of wipes… “
“Wipes?? Where did you put them?”
“on the counter. Why?”
“omg please tell me no one has used that bathroom”

lol here’s what he had proudly displayed in his guest bathroom...


No comments: